CV Id: 53
Name: ANIKA MOBIN AHMED
Contact No.: Hidden
Date of Birth: Hidden
Father's Name: M.A.M Rajoo Ahmed
Mother's Name: Ahasan Ara Chowdhury
Home Town: DHAKA
Present Address.: Hidden
Permanent Address.: Hidden
Expert in: HR/Org. Development
Career Objective & Summary: To explore the endless horizons that lie within a renowned organization which provides a platform for structured, rewarding career progression and dynamic working environment, and to apply my skills and knowledge to achieve the organizational goal
Career Summary: Executive- Factory Recruitment & Leadership Development (Sept 2017 - Till Date) Nestle Bangladesh Limited Senior Officer- People Development & NCE (Sept 2015 - Aug 2017) Nestle Bangladesh Limited Senior Executive- Compensation & Benefit and HR Operation (May 2014 - Aug 2015) DHL Global Forwarding (Bangladesh) Ltd HR Executive (Nov 2012 - May 2014) ACI Limited Intern (May 2012 - July 2012) Account Services, Service Delivery , HSBC
Employment History: Total Year of Experience : 10.3 Year(s)
1. Executive- Factory Recruitment & Leadership Development ( August 22, 2017 - Continuing)
Nestle Bangladesh Limited
Company Location : Sreepur, Gazipur
Department: Human Resources
1) Insure follow-up of recruitment activities by using appropriate management and reporting tools (e-recruitment, resourcing plans, tables)
2) Format, write and publish advertisements in various media sources: Nestlé careers website, other e-recruitment sites
3) Organise interviews and/or sessions and insure the follow-up
4) Establish appointment letter for selected candidates with appropriate conditions. Prepare all administrative procedures before arrival of candidate (request for work permit, accommodation, welcome)
5) Create the personnel file for the new employee and transfer to HR coordination
6) Organisation of all logistics for career`s forums. Participation to Forums.
7) Additional/occasional tasks: face to face and phone interviews to insure first round of selection of candidates to support recruitment leader. Recruitment of trainees. (screening cvs, interviews, and adminstrative process). Train and mentor Commercial trainees.
8) Administrative tasks: Maintain and manage Documentum structure. Update and maintain all administrative tools. Provide training to apprentices, interns and new employees.
9) Support providing of internal, external and department specific trainings.
10) Evaluate results of needs assessment with existing formats such as PDP and feedback forms.
11) Coordinates all relevant training processes such as invitation. Monitors training administration and booking process.
2. Senior Officer- People Development & NCE ( September 1, 2015 - August 21, 2017)
Nestle Bangladesh Limited
Company Location : 227/A Nina Kabbo, Tejgaon Link Road
Department: Human Resources
1) Conduct Orientation and Induction for the new joiners and present on the Nestl Business Principles and Leadership Frameworks
2) Manage timely and accurate completion of Personal Development Guide (PDG) for all employees
3) Conduct PDG Audit across organization level and follow up on action plans
4) Assist in conducting Performance Evaluation and managing leadership development programs from talent management pool
5) Maintain and update HR intranet site with current documents
6) Assist by preparing materials in the journey of Nestl Continuous Excellence (NCE) for HR and conduct relevant sessions for other departments
7) Manage Mentorship Program for the high performers and follow up for mentor mentee meetings
8) Ensure nominations and awards for quarterly Recognition Program throughout organization
3. Senior Executive- Compensation & Benefit and HR Operations ( May 28, 2014 - August 31, 2015)
DHL Global Forwarding (Bangladesh) Limited
Company Location : Abedin Tower, Level 3 & 4, House 35, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani C/A, Dhaka 1213, Bangladesh
Department: Human Resource
1) Manage the salary payment, benefits administration and maintain the accurate database.
2) Participate in market survey data by providing relevant information to survey company.
3) Ensure calculation and submission of Income Tax in a timely manner and complete management of staff Provident fund in the payroll system.
4) Issue Letters to communicate to staff level with regard to C & B, Employment Agreement.
5) Implement changes in payroll due to Annual Merit Increase (Increment) or Promotion.
1) Maintain regulations and update them with relevant changes.
2) Abide to employment law in handling compensation and benefits matters.
1) Assist in rolling out incentive program.
2) Execute Performance bonus and other incentive programs.
1) Ensure consistent information management and necessary actions.
Provident Fund Administration:
1) Complete management of staff Provident fund in the payroll system.
1) Maintain and update performance management on online system and prepare payout.
1) Responsible for the recruitment of employees- screening CV, arranging interview within departments.
HR Operations and Learning & Development:
1) Joining of new employee- induction and orientation and documentation of employee details in personal file.
2) Manage transfers/ relocation, employee insurance, probation evaluation and confirmation.
3) Manage leave procedure.
4) Arrange internal training for all employees.
5) Arrange events to enhance employee engagement.
6) Manage resigning employee final settlement and separation requirements.
To contribute to a high performance service culture and be a part of an efficient and effective team.
4. HR Executive ( November 18, 2012 - May 24, 2014)
Advanced Chemical Industries Limited
Company Location : 245 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka
Department: Human Resource
1) Analyze manpower status and assist department heads in manpower planning.
2) Prepare advertisement and circulate it in the news-paper and online or find ways to gather a large pool of candidates for vacant positions.
3) Screen candidates and arranging selection test.
4) Short-list of candidates for interview, and prepare candidate list for recruitment & selection process.
5) Prepare question papers and check the answer scripts of the candidates.
6) Arrange interview and participate in interview board.
7) Ensure the supply of talented self driven people in the Formulations factory, Crop Care and Public health (CC&PH), Creative Communications, Paints and Neem Herbal departments.
8) Develop self learning tools.
9) Process/organizational development for allotted departments.
10) Collect Management Development Plan (MDP) for each department and ensure delivery of development interventions.
11) Review performance of probationary staff with supervisors on one-to-one basis and identify ways to develop employees.
12) Recognize poor performers, create plan to improve them, and ensure execution of such interventions.
13) Ensure compliance related issues for assigned departments.
14)Aid in developing & monitoring HR policies in the organization.
15) Employer branding in different forums.
16) Act as key resource person for business/functional units.
17) Conduct industry compensation analysis.
18) Assist in CSR activities.
19) Other day to day HR activities.
5. Intern ( May 1, 2012 - July 31, 2012)
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation, Bangladesh (HSBC, Bangladesh)
Company Location : Anchor Tower, 108 Bir Uttam C R Dutta Road, Dhaka
Department: Account Services, Service Delivery
1) Check for discrepancies in account packets received at operation.
2) Maintain and keeping record of daily discrepancy list.
3) Dispatch faulty documents to respective branches for rectification
4) Understand overall core banking activities in terms of account opening at HSBC.
6. Exam Invigilator ( April 1, 2010 - April 30, 2014)
Company Location : 5 Fuller Road, Dhaka-1000
Department: Examination Services
1) Conduct Ordinary and Advanced Level Examination under Edexcel Examination and Cambridge Examinations.
2) Assist candidates with queries; verifying documents with candidates’ statement of entry and their identity proofs.
3) Maintain attendance register and assisting for a fair examination environment.
Academic Qualification: Exam Title Concentration/Major Institute Result Pas.Year Duration
Masters of Business Administration Human Resource Management North South University 2015
Bachelor of Business Administration Human Resource Management North South University CGPA:3.3
out of 4 2012 2008-2012
Advanced Level Business The Aga Khan School, Dhaka CGPA:4
out of 5 2007 2005-2007
Oridnary Level Business The Aga Khan School, Dhaka CGPA:4.43
out of 5 2005 -
Training Title Topic Institute Country Location Year Duration
Certified International Professional- HR Learn and adopt the qualities to become a successful HR professional and understand the roles of HR at organizational level to better increase the efficiency and effectiveness of HR services at workplace by enhancing value-driven HR DHL Global Forwarding (Bangladesh) Limited Sri Lanka Grand Cinnamon, Colombo 2014 2 days
Selling Skill Understand motive and effective ways to sell ideas and services ACI Limited Bangladesh 245 Tejgaon Industrial Area 2013 3 days
Computing Fast Food Billing Procedure and Inventory Management System using Microsoft Office Soft-Ed Limited Bangladesh Dhanmondi, Dhaka 2004 1 year
Certification Institute Location From To
Special Achievement Award and 3 times winner in Business Week The Aga Khan School, Dhaka Uttara, Dhaka June 1, 2005 June 30, 2007
Art and Culture Award The Aga Khan School, Dhaka Uttara, Dhaka June 1, 2004 June 30, 2005
Extra Curricular Activities: Looking For : Mid Level Job
Available For : Full Time
Preferred Job Category : HR/Org. Development
Preferred District : Dhaka
Preferred Country : Malaysia, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Singapore
Preferred Organization Types : Banks, Investment/Merchant Banking, Telecommunication, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies, Consulting Firms, Cosmetics/Toiletries/Personal Care
Fields of Specialization Description
• Compensation & Benefits
• Training Understanding overall human resource management process by identifying, selecting and recruiting the right candidate by maintaining compliance. Also ensure compensation and benefits and training need of employees.
Extra Curricular Activities:
• Senior Member of North South University Shangskritik Shongothon • Senior Member of North South University Social Service Club • Organized the 2010 annual picnic for the School of Business of the North South University • Participated in the Annual Cultural Evening (ACE) 2008-2010 of the North South University • School Prefect 2006-2007 (The Aga Khan School). • Head Prefect 2006-2007 of Community Service Club/ Charity Club and Cultural Club (The Aga Khan School). • Organizing donation programs for SEID Trust, CRP, Shishu Hospital, and Canadian Orphanage. • Career Counselor, 2005-2007 (The Aga Khan School) • Organized and participated by singing in the Annual AKS Cultural Show (2001-2007). • Organizing school events like Open House, Meena Bazar and Creepy Carnival and school concerts, graduation ceremony for Batch of 2006, Award Ceremony 2006-2007.
Language Reading Writing Speaking
Bangla High High High
English High High High
Personal Information: Gender : Female
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Religion : Islam
Reference: Name : Md. Mahbubur Rahman Hasan Tarik
Organization : DHL Global Formwarding (BD) Ltd ACI Limited
Designation : Head of Human Resource Manager, Human Resources
Relation : Professional Professional
CV Details More: Hidden
CV Source: Plz, click here to show